18 August 2013

Imperfect Combination

Got a question with the heading?

About few days ago, i baked Green Tea Cookies and it turns out not what i really expected actually. Every time you heard green tea you certainly visualize a dope green color surrounded and mine it's less greener though.First the color is not really light which means there was a problem with the time i cooked, second was the step; this was my biggest mistake, i did not read carefully the instruction  as it says. Yup a bummer.

BUT!

Dont turn back on me,those cookies absoluteduperbly is edible.You still can taste the green tea flavor and the sweetness of the white chocolate i combine with.I really need to work on with these cookies again  because i really curious about this one,so when i get back home again i will bring my best shot. Hu ha! And yup, I'm going to college again real soon which means i have to leave Jakarta;best of luck for me will ya.





Adios!
MN

No comments:

Post a Comment