13 June 2013

MN

Hai!

I'm a new comer right now, never try this before like um making an official blog.
Mostly i plan to padding this blog with food, cooking and stuff but there will be several things that'll be different though. Im not going to explicate more about the blog because im hoping you will see it by yourself, but here is a brief information about me

+ You can call me Michelle (of course a girl)
+ An Indonesian
+ Going on 19
+ Sitting in a well-known university somewhere in Bandung
+ International Relations student

Blah...That's it for me right now, hope you guys following my blog and enjoy!
(For those who might get bored with my first introduction just cut off and dont ever visit the site,HA!
I'm joking, let me know if you get bored or what else but im just being me) ;)

Thanks!!

MN 

No comments:

Post a Comment