04 July 2013

Wedang Ronde is da best

HEYHO!

I was jut having a short thrill to one of the most favorite place at all time in Indonesia, called Bandung. Bandung is located in West Java. This place have the most culinary places ever , ike e-v-e-r-! You will find a lot of traditional food there (Wet Java's), but if you are not into a traditional there are still a lot of amazing and distinctive place to visit.
Every time i went to Bandung, i always amazed by their food and also the restaurants because each of them surely have a cute yet homelike architect and it makes all of the visitor get comfort by the surroundings. You should try a visit, it will be one of your fave place!:D

So yeah, for me Bandung is not a new place for me since my dad was born there and technically i live there for the rest of my 4 years to finish my current study haha :p But right now i'm having my summer so i went back home to Jakarta. Having a short trip to Bandung with my family is a must,because indeed we will eat,eat,eat and eat a lot of food and one of my fave and most fave is Wedang Ronde. Oh yes this is da best.




I loooveee wedang ronde.It looks like a meatball but it's not a meatball at all -___-" it was made from glutinous rice and inside it was filled with crumble peanuts. For details i don't know actually how to make this, i believe it's crammed with a delightful recipe!



Look how round and cute they are,this was taste sweet and the water is flavor with ginger and of course it is warm. Never tired to eating this lovely wedang ronde indeed.


This little tiny bites just make me want it more and more.You should try it sometimes, just go to the Alkateri street and it's not some kind a restaurant or good place like that but it was nearby the road of Alkateri. And this is called "Wedang Ronde Alkateri". Try it!

See u mates!!
MN

No comments:

Post a Comment